Vikings vs. Chargers Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Vikings vs. Chargers NFL game on November 14, 2021 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
NFL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
NFL
Vikings
27
20
Nov 14, 9:05PM SoFi Stadium
Chargers
Nov 14, 9:05PM SoFi Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
VikingsMIN
Win %
100%
0%
ChargersLAC
Win Probability
TEAM1234T
Vikings
0137727
Chargers
0107320
102030405040302010102030405040302010
Chargers
Vikings
End of Game
Last Play
End Game

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Vikings vs. Chargers: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Vikings vs. Chargers
  • Date: Sunday, November 14, 2021
  • Time: 4:05 PM ET
  • Venue: SoFi Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Chargers favored at -3.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 53.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Vikings +155, Chargers -175

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Vikings: 41%
  • Chargers: 59%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this NFL matchup is Vikings 25-28 Chargers.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Vikings a win probability of 41%, while the Chargers have a win probability of 59%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Chargers are more likely to beat the Vikings in the NFL game at SoFi Stadium on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Vikings vs. Chargers predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert NFL predictions and the best NFL bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes NFL props, NFL futures, NFL odds, and the latest NFL news.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365