Suns vs. Wizards Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Suns vs. Wizards NBA game on December 28, 2022 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Detailed Breakdown: Suns vs. Wizards

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Suns vs. Wizards
  • Date: Wednesday, December 28, 2022
  • Time: 7:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Capital One Arena

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Suns favored at -2.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 220.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Suns -130, Wizards +116

Win Probabilities

  • Suns: 56%
  • Wizards: 44%'s predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this NBA matchup is Suns 111-109 Wizards.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Comprehensive Analysis of Suns vs. Wizards Picks

Our specialized model for NBA games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where odds favor the informed bettor.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Suns vs. Wizards matchup.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Suns vs. Wizards game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for NBA betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our Suns vs. Wizards predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Live Updates: Suns vs. Wizards Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on December 28, 2022, directly from Capital One Arena.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Suns a win probability of 56%, while the Wizards have a win probability of 44%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.


Our Suns vs. Wizards predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert NBA predictions and the best NBA bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes NBA props, NBA futures, NBA odds, and the latest NBA news.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Our partners