Hornets vs. Heat Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Hornets vs. Heat NBA game on November 10, 2022 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Detailed Breakdown: Hornets vs. Heat

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Hornets vs. Heat
  • Date: Thursday, November 10, 2022
  • Time: 7:30 PM ET
  • Venue: FTX Arena

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Heat favored at -10.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 212.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Hornets +430, Heat -550

Win Probabilities

  • Hornets: 19%
  • Heat: 81%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this NBA matchup is Hornets 101-112 Heat.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Comprehensive Analysis of Hornets vs. Heat Picks

Our specialized model for NBA games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where odds favor the informed bettor.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Hornets vs. Heat matchup.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Hornets vs. Heat game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for NBA betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our Hornets vs. Heat predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Live Updates: Hornets vs. Heat Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on November 10, 2022, directly from FTX Arena.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Hornets a win probability of 19%, while the Heat have a win probability of 81%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.


Our Hornets vs. Heat predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert NBA predictions and the best NBA bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes NBA props, NBA futures, NBA odds, and the latest NBA news.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Our partners