• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Club Tijuana vs. Monterrey Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Club Tijuana vs. Monterrey Liga MX game on April 1, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
LIGA MX
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
LIGA MX
Club Tijuana
0
4
Apr 2, 1:05AM Estadio BBVA (Guadalupe)
Monterrey
Apr 2, 1:05AM Estadio BBVA (Guadalupe)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
MonterreyMON
Score Summary
Club TijuanaTIJ
R. Aguirre (6')
R. Aguirre (22')
G. Berterame (33')
G. Berterame (76')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
MON
100.0%
Draw
0.0%
TIJ
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Yellow Card
N. Diaz (Club Tijuana) cautioned
82'
Yellow Card
R. Aguirre (Monterrey) cautioned
77'
Substitution
Substitution for Monterrey: J. Cortizo replaces G. Berterame
76'
Goal scored for Monterrey by G. Berterame, assisted by L. Romo
0-4
74'
Yellow Card
C. F. Valenzuela (Club Tijuana) cautioned
65'
Substitution
Substitution for Monterrey: D. Vergara replaces A. Gonzalez
65'
Substitution
Substitution for Monterrey: J. Rojas replaces M. Meza
65'
Substitution
Substitution for Club Tijuana: K. Castaneda replaces L. Rodriguez
57'
Substitution
Substitution for Club Tijuana: Braian Romero replaces A. Martinez
56'
Yellow Card
M. Meza (Monterrey) cautioned
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Monterrey: A. Grijalva replaces S. Medina
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Monterrey: S. Vegas replaces J. Gallardo
35'
Substitution
Substitution for Club Tijuana: R. Godinez replaces J. Vazquez
33'
Goal scored for Monterrey by G. Berterame, assisted by S. Medina
0-3
26'
Yellow Card
L. Rodriguez (Club Tijuana) cautioned
22'
Goal scored for Monterrey by R. Aguirre, assisted by C. Ortiz
0-2
6'
Goal scored for Monterrey by R. Aguirre, assisted by M. Meza
0-1

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Club Tijuana vs. Monterrey: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Club Tijuana vs. Monterrey
  • Date: Saturday, April 1, 2023
  • Time: 9:05 PM ET
  • Venue: Estadio BBVA

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Club Tijuana +550, Monterrey -190, Draw +310
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-120/-110)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Club Tijuana: 68.4%
  • Monterrey: 12.0%
  • Draw: 19.6%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this Liga MX game is Club Tijuana 0-2 Monterrey, which has a correct score probability of 13%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Monterrey a win probability of 68.4%, while Club Tijuana has a win probability of 12.0%. The chance of a draw is 19.6%.

Summary

Our Club Tijuana vs. Monterrey predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert Liga MX predictions and the best Liga MX bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes Liga MX futures, Liga MX odds, and the latest Liga MX news.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365