• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Monterrey vs. Club Leon Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Monterrey vs. Club Leon Liga MX game on February 27, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
LIGA MX
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
LIGA MX
Monterrey
1
:
1
Feb 28, 3:10AM Estadio León (Nou Camp) (León de los Aldamas)
Club Leon
Feb 28, 3:10AM Estadio León (Nou Camp) (León de los Aldamas)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Club LeonLEO
Score Summary
MonterreyMON
L. Di Yorio (14')
A. Frias (85')
D. Vergara (pen.) (84')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
LEO
0.0%
Draw
100.0%
MON
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Substitution
Substitution for Club Leon: E. Hernandez replaces A. Mena
90'
Substitution
Substitution for Club Leon: B. Rubio replaces L. Di Yorio
85'
Red Card
A. Frias (Club Leon) sent off for a second yellow card
85'
Yellow Card
R. Aguirre (Monterrey) cautioned
84'
Goal scored for Monterrey by D. Vergara (pen.)
1-1
78'
Yellow Card
A. Frias (Club Leon) cautioned
78'
Yellow Card
L. Romo (Monterrey) cautioned
75'
Substitution
Substitution for Club Leon: J. Campbell replaces V. Davila
75'
Substitution
Substitution for Club Leon: J. Alvarado replaces Y. Moreno
75'
Substitution
Substitution for Monterrey: D. Vergara replaces R. Funes Mori
75'
Substitution
Substitution for Monterrey: O. Govea replaces C. Ortiz
66'
Substitution
Substitution for Club Leon: F. Ambriz replaces I. Rodriguez
63'
Substitution
Substitution for Monterrey: J. Cortizo replaces A. Gonzalez
63'
Substitution
Substitution for Monterrey: R. Aguirre replaces M. Meza
33'
Substitution
Substitution for Monterrey: S. Vegas replaces H. Moreno
14'
Goal scored for Club Leon by L. Di Yorio, assisted by S. Barreiro
0-1
Loading...

Monterrey vs. Club Leon: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Monterrey vs. Club Leon
  • Date: Monday, February 27, 2023
  • Time: 10:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Estadio León

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Monterrey +165, Club Leon +175, Draw +230
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-110/-115)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Monterrey: 32.5%
  • Club Leon: 40.2%
  • Draw: 27.3%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this Liga MX game is Monterrey 1-1 Club Leon, which has a correct score probability of 13%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Club Leon a win probability of 32.5%, while Monterrey has a win probability of 40.2%. The chance of a draw is 27.3%.

Summary

Our Monterrey vs. Club Leon predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert Liga MX predictions and the best Liga MX bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes Liga MX futures, Liga MX odds, and the latest Liga MX news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365