• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Getafe vs. Osasuna Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Getafe vs. Osasuna La Liga game on May 28, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
LA LIGA
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
LA LIGA
Osasuna
1
2
May 28, 5PM Coliseum Alfonso Pérez (Getafe)
Getafe
May 28, 5PM Coliseum Alfonso Pérez (Getafe)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
GetafeGET
Score Summary
OsasunaOSA
J. Latasa (39')
J. Mata (90')
C. Avila (2')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
GET
100.0%
Draw
0.0%
OSA
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Goal scored for Getafe by J. Mata
1-2
89'
Substitution
Substitution for Getafe: B. Mayoral replaces J. Latasa
89'
Substitution
Substitution for Osasuna: I. Munoz replaces P. Ibanez
88'
Substitution
Substitution for Getafe: A. Algobia replaces N. Maksimovic
81'
Yellow Card
Djene (Getafe) cautioned
78'
Substitution
Substitution for Osasuna: J. Moncayola replaces R. Garcia
78'
Substitution
Substitution for Osasuna: K. Garcia replaces C. Avila
77'
Substitution
Substitution for Getafe: Munir El Haddadi replaces Portu
77'
Substitution
Substitution for Getafe: G. Villar replaces L. Milla
68'
Substitution
Substitution for Osasuna: K. Barja replaces Abde
54'
Yellow Card
N. Maksimovic (Getafe) cautioned
39'
Goal scored for Getafe by J. Latasa, assisted by L. Milla
1-1
31'
Yellow Card
Abde (Osasuna) cautioned
24'
Yellow Card
Portu (Getafe) cautioned
2'
Goal scored for Osasuna by C. Avila, assisted by A. Hernandez
1-0
Loading...

Getafe vs. Osasuna: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Getafe vs. Osasuna
  • Date: Sunday, May 28, 2023
  • Time: 1:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Coliseum Alfonso Pérez

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Getafe +150, Osasuna +250, Draw +170

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Getafe: 39.5%
  • Osasuna: 29.3%
  • Draw: 31.2%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this La Liga game is Getafe 1-0 Osasuna, which has a correct score probability of 15%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Getafe a win probability of 39.5%, while Osasuna has a win probability of 29.3%. The chance of a draw is 31.2%.

Summary

Our Getafe vs. Osasuna predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert La Liga predictions and the best La Liga bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes La Liga futures, La Liga odds, and the latest La Liga news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365