• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Mallorca vs. Real Sociedad Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Mallorca vs. Real Sociedad La Liga game on March 12, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
LA LIGA
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
LA LIGA
Real Sociedad
1
:
1
Mar 12, 1PM Visit Mallorca Estadi (Palma de Mallorca)
Mallorca
Mar 12, 1PM Visit Mallorca Estadi (Palma de Mallorca)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
MallorcaMCA
Score Summary
Real SociedadRSO
Lee Kang-In (50')
C. Fernandez (3')
M. Merino (90')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
MCA
0.0%
Draw
100.0%
RSO
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Red Card
M. Merino (Real Sociedad) sent off with a straight red card
90'
Yellow Card
A. Sorloth (Real Sociedad) cautioned
82'
Substitution
Substitution for Mallorca: R. Battaglia replaces I. Ruiz de Galarreta
82'
Substitution
Substitution for Mallorca: A. Sanchez replaces Lee Kang-In
81'
Substitution
Substitution for Real Sociedad: T. Kubo replaces D. Silva
79'
Yellow Card
G. Gonzalez (Mallorca) cautioned
70'
Substitution
Substitution for Real Sociedad: M. Cho replaces M. Oyarzabal
68'
Substitution
Substitution for Mallorca: A. Rodriguez replaces D. Rodriguez
63'
Substitution
Substitution for Real Sociedad: A. Sorloth replaces C. Fernandez
50'
Goal scored for Mallorca by Lee Kang-In, assisted by A. Prats
1-1
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Mallorca: A. Ndiaye replaces T. Kadewere
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Mallorca: A. Prats replaces J. Costa
41'
Yellow Card
C. Fernandez (Real Sociedad) cautioned
11'
Yellow Card
D. Rodriguez (Mallorca) cautioned
3'
Goal scored for Real Sociedad by C. Fernandez, assisted by D. Silva
1-0

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Mallorca vs. Real Sociedad: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Mallorca vs. Real Sociedad
  • Date: Sunday, March 12, 2023
  • Time: 9:00 AM ET
  • Venue: Visit Mallorca Estadi

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Mallorca +260, Real Sociedad +145, Draw +170

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Mallorca: 27.3%
  • Real Sociedad: 41.3%
  • Draw: 31.4%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this La Liga game is Mallorca 0-1 Real Sociedad, which has a correct score probability of 16%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Mallorca a win probability of 27.3%, while Real Sociedad has a win probability of 41.3%. The chance of a draw is 31.4%.

Summary

Our Mallorca vs. Real Sociedad predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert La Liga predictions and the best La Liga bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes La Liga futures, La Liga odds, and the latest La Liga news.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365