• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Elche vs. Valladolid Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Elche vs. Valladolid La Liga game on March 11, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
LA LIGA
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
LA LIGA
Valladolid
1
:
1
Mar 11, 3:15PM Estadio Manuel Martínez Valero (Elche)
Elche
Mar 11, 3:15PM Estadio Manuel Martínez Valero (Elche)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
ElcheELC
Score Summary
ValladolidVLL
Tete Morente (90')
C. Larin (4')
R. Mesa (90')
M. Hongla (90')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
ELC
0.0%
Draw
100.0%
VLL
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Yellow Card
R. Mesa (Valladolid) cautioned
90'
Goal scored for Elche by Tete Morente
1-1
90'
Yellow Card
P. Milla (Elche) cautioned
90'
Red Card
R. Mesa (Valladolid) sent off for a second yellow card
90'
Yellow Card
C. Larin (Valladolid) cautioned
90'
Yellow Card
M. Hongla (Valladolid) cautioned
90'
Red Card
M. Hongla (Valladolid) sent off for a second yellow card
90'
Yellow Card
O. Mascarell (Elche) cautioned
86'
Substitution
Substitution for Elche: N. Mercau replaces E. Roco
73'
Substitution
Substitution for Valladolid: K. Perez replaces O. Plano
73'
Substitution
Substitution for Valladolid: S. Escudero replaces L. Olaza
72'
Substitution
Substitution for Elche: R. Guti replaces G. Gumbau
72'
Yellow Card
O. Plano (Valladolid) cautioned
71'
Yellow Card
Tete Morente (Elche) cautioned
63'
Substitution
Substitution for Elche: L. Blanco replaces C. Clerc
63'
Substitution
Substitution for Valladolid: D. Machis replaces I. Sanchez
62'
Substitution
Substitution for Valladolid: J. Sanchez replaces J. Fernandez
57'
Substitution
Substitution for Valladolid: R. Mesa replaces A. Aguado
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Elche: Tete Morente replaces J. A. Carmona
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Elche: E. Ponce replaces R. Nteka
20'
Yellow Card
G. Gumbau (Elche) cautioned
4'
Goal scored for Valladolid by C. Larin, assisted by L. Olaza
1-0
Loading...

Elche vs. Valladolid: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Elche vs. Valladolid
  • Date: Saturday, March 11, 2023
  • Time: 10:15 AM ET
  • Venue: Estadio Manuel Martínez Valero

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Elche +150, Valladolid +185, Draw +225
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (+114/-138)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Elche: 38.4%
  • Valladolid: 35.2%
  • Draw: 26.4%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this La Liga game is Elche 1-1 Valladolid, which has a correct score probability of 13%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Elche a win probability of 38.4%, while Valladolid has a win probability of 35.2%. The chance of a draw is 26.4%.

Summary

Our Elche vs. Valladolid predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert La Liga predictions and the best La Liga bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes La Liga futures, La Liga odds, and the latest La Liga news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365