• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Cadiz vs. Getafe Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Cadiz vs. Getafe La Liga game on March 10, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
LA LIGA
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
LA LIGA
Getafe
2
:
2
Mar 10, 8PM Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla (Cádiz)
Cadiz
Mar 10, 8PM Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla (Cádiz)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
CadizCAD
Score Summary
GetafeGET
R. Sobrino (39')
R. Alcaraz (pen.) (82')
E. Unal (pen.) (61')
D. Duarte (80')
E. Unal (pen.) (90')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
CAD
0.0%
Draw
100.0%
GET
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Yellow Card
R. Sobrino (Cadiz CF) cautioned
90'
Substitution
Substitution for Getafe: J. Mata replaces N. Maksimovic
90'
Yellow Card
J. Mata (Getafe) cautioned
90'
Goal scored for Getafe by E. Unal (pen.)
2-2
90'
Yellow Card
J. Ledesma (Cadiz CF) cautioned
89'
Substitution
Substitution for Cadiz CF: Jose Mari replaces R. Alcaraz
86'
Substitution
Substitution for Cadiz CF: F. San Emeterio replaces S. Guardiola
82'
Goal scored for Cadiz CF by R. Alcaraz (pen.)
1-2
80'
Red Card
D. Duarte (Getafe) sent off for a second yellow card
77'
Substitution
Substitution for Getafe: C. Alena replaces B. Mayoral
72'
Substitution
Substitution for Getafe: Portu replaces D. Suarez
72'
Yellow Card
Munir El Haddadi (Getafe) cautioned
72'
Substitution
Substitution for Getafe: F. Angileri replaces Munir El Haddadi
71'
Substitution
Substitution for Getafe: L. Milla replaces A. Algobia
67'
Substitution
Substitution for Cadiz CF: C. Ramos De la Flor replaces R. Marti
67'
Substitution
Substitution for Cadiz CF: I. Alejo replaces T. Bongonda
61'
Goal scored for Getafe by E. Unal (pen.)
1-1
60'
Yellow Card
L. Hernandez (Cadiz CF) cautioned
60'
Yellow Card
Fali (Cadiz CF) cautioned
44'
Yellow Card
O. Alderete (Getafe) cautioned
39'
Goal scored for Cadiz CF by R. Sobrino, assisted by I. Carcelen
0-1
27'
Yellow Card
D. Duarte (Getafe) cautioned
Loading...

Cadiz vs. Getafe: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Cadiz vs. Getafe
  • Date: Friday, March 10, 2023
  • Time: 3:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Cadiz +145, Getafe +250, Draw +175

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Cadiz: 37.4%
  • Getafe: 31.3%
  • Draw: 31.3%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this La Liga game is Cadiz 1-0 Getafe, which has a correct score probability of 15%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Cadiz a win probability of 37.4%, while Getafe has a win probability of 31.3%. The chance of a draw is 31.3%.

Summary

Our Cadiz vs. Getafe predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert La Liga predictions and the best La Liga bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes La Liga futures, La Liga odds, and the latest La Liga news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365