• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Almeria vs. Villareal Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Almeria vs. Villareal La Liga game on March 4, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
LA LIGA
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
LA LIGA
Villareal
2
0
Mar 4, 3:15PM Power Horse Stadium – Estadio de los Juegos Mediterráneos (Almería)
Almeria
Mar 4, 3:15PM Power Horse Stadium – Estadio de los Juegos Mediterráneos (Almería)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
AlmeriaALM
Score Summary
VillarealVIL
G. Moreno (76')
J. L. Morales (88')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
ALM
0.0%
Draw
0.0%
VIL
100.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Yellow Card
L. Suarez (Almeria) cautioned
89'
Substitution
Substitution for Villarreal: J. Mojica replaces S. Chukwueze
89'
Substitution
Substitution for Villarreal: G. Lo Celso replaces A. Baena
88'
Goal scored for Villarreal by J. L. Morales, assisted by S. Chukwueze
2-0
80'
Yellow Card
G. Moreno (Villarreal) cautioned
79'
Substitution
Substitution for Almeria: Lazaro replaces C. de la Hoz
79'
Substitution
Substitution for Villarreal: A. Pedraza replaces A. Moreno
76'
Goal scored for Villarreal by G. Moreno, assisted by S. Chukwueze
1-0
70'
Substitution
Substitution for Almeria: L. Ramazani replaces L. Suarez
69'
Substitution
Substitution for Villarreal: G. Moreno replaces Y. Pino
69'
Substitution
Substitution for Villarreal: E. Capoue replaces R. Terrats
67'
Yellow Card
R. Albiol (Villarreal) cautioned
56'
Yellow Card
J. Foyth (Villarreal) cautioned
55'
Yellow Card
Chumi (Almeria) cautioned
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Almeria: D. Marino replaces F. Martinez
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Almeria: A. Centelles replaces S. Akieme
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Almeria: S. Costa replaces A. Embarba
14'
Yellow Card
C. de la Hoz (Almeria) cautioned
Loading...

Almeria vs. Villareal: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Almeria vs. Villareal
  • Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
  • Time: 10:15 AM ET
  • Venue: Power Horse Stadium – Estadio de los Juegos Mediterráneos

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Almeria +230, Villareal +120, Draw +240
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-118/-104)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Almeria: 31.6%
  • Villareal: 43.2%
  • Draw: 25.2%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this La Liga game is Almeria 1-1 Villareal, which has a correct score probability of 12%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Almeria a win probability of 31.6%, while Villareal has a win probability of 43.2%. The chance of a draw is 25.2%.

Summary

Our Almeria vs. Villareal predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert La Liga predictions and the best La Liga bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes La Liga futures, La Liga odds, and the latest La Liga news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365