• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Valencia vs. Real Sociedad Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Valencia vs. Real Sociedad La Liga game on February 25, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
LA LIGA
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
LA LIGA
Real Sociedad
0
1
Feb 25, 8PM Estadio de Mestalla (Valencia)
Valencia
Feb 25, 8PM Estadio de Mestalla (Valencia)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
ValenciaVCF
Score Summary
Real SociedadRSO
I. Zubeldia (o.g.) (40')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
VCF
100.0%
Draw
0.0%
RSO
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Substitution
Substitution for Valencia: C. Ozkacar replaces A. Almeida
90'
Yellow Card
Gabriel Paulista (Valencia) cautioned
90'
Yellow Card
C. Fernandez (Real Sociedad) cautioned
78'
Substitution
Substitution for Valencia: I. Moriba replaces Y. Musah
78'
Substitution
Substitution for Valencia: J. Vazquez replaces T. Lato
73'
Substitution
Substitution for Real Sociedad: A. Illarramendi replaces B. Mendez
73'
Substitution
Substitution for Real Sociedad: C. Fernandez replaces T. Kubo
69'
Yellow Card
G. Mamardashvili (Valencia) cautioned
67'
Yellow Card
T. Lato (Valencia) cautioned
63'
Substitution
Substitution for Valencia: T. Correia replaces S. Castillejo
63'
Substitution
Substitution for Real Sociedad: A. Munoz replaces D. Rico
55'
Yellow Card
S. Castillejo (Valencia) cautioned
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Real Sociedad: A. Sola replaces A. Barrenetxea
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Valencia: E. Comert replaces Gabriel Paulista
45'
Yellow Card
Y. Musah (Valencia) cautioned
40'
Goal scored for Valencia by I. Zubeldia (o.g.)
0-1
36'
Yellow Card
D. Rico (Real Sociedad) cautioned
11'
Yellow Card
D. Foulquier (Valencia) cautioned
4'
Yellow Card
M. Zubimendi (Real Sociedad) cautioned

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Valencia vs. Real Sociedad: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Valencia vs. Real Sociedad
  • Date: Saturday, February 25, 2023
  • Time: 3:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Estadio de Mestalla

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Valencia +220, Real Sociedad +140, Draw +200
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (+152/-186)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Valencia: 31.2%
  • Real Sociedad: 39.9%
  • Draw: 28.9%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this La Liga game is Valencia 1-1 Real Sociedad, which has a correct score probability of 13%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Valencia a win probability of 31.2%, while Real Sociedad has a win probability of 39.9%. The chance of a draw is 28.9%.

Summary

Our Valencia vs. Real Sociedad predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert La Liga predictions and the best La Liga bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes La Liga futures, La Liga odds, and the latest La Liga news.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365