• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Almeria vs. Barcelona Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Almeria vs. Barcelona La Liga game on February 26, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
LA LIGA
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
LA LIGA
Barcelona
0
1
Feb 26, 5:30PM Power Horse Stadium – Estadio de los Juegos Mediterráneos (Almería)
Almeria
Feb 26, 5:30PM Power Horse Stadium – Estadio de los Juegos Mediterráneos (Almería)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
AlmeriaALM
Score Summary
BarcelonaFCB
E. B. Toure (24')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
ALM
100.0%
Draw
0.0%
FCB
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
89'
Substitution
Substitution for Almeria: Kaiky replaces E. B. Toure
87'
Yellow Card
F. Martinez (Almeria) cautioned
83'
Substitution
Substitution for Almeria: A. Pozo replaces I. Eguaras
83'
Substitution
Substitution for Almeria: S. Costa replaces Leo Baptistao
76'
Substitution
Substitution for Almeria: A. Embarba replaces L. Suarez
76'
Substitution
Substitution for Almeria: L. Ramazani replaces L. Robertone
76'
Substitution
Substitution for Barcelona: A. Alarcon replaces S. Roberto
76'
Substitution
Substitution for Barcelona: P. Torre replaces S. Busquets
67'
Substitution
Substitution for Barcelona: R. Araujo replaces E. Garcia
67'
Substitution
Substitution for Barcelona: M. Alonso replaces J. Alba
57'
Yellow Card
Gavi (Barcelona) cautioned
54'
Yellow Card
Raphinha (Barcelona) cautioned
53'
Yellow Card
Chumi (Almeria) cautioned
52'
Yellow Card
Xavi (Barcelona) cautioned
47'
Yellow Card
L. Robertone (Almeria) cautioned
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Barcelona: Raphinha replaces F. Kessie
35'
Yellow Card
E. Garcia (Barcelona) cautioned
24'
Goal scored for Almeria by E. B. Toure, assisted by L. Suarez
0-1
Loading...

Almeria vs. Barcelona: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Almeria vs. Barcelona
  • Date: Sunday, February 26, 2023
  • Time: 12:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Power Horse Stadium – Estadio de los Juegos Mediterráneos

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Almeria +650, Barcelona -230, Draw +375
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-170/+140)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Almeria: 15.8%
  • Barcelona: 63.8%
  • Draw: 20.4%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this La Liga game is Almeria 0-2 Barcelona, which has a correct score probability of 11%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Almeria a win probability of 15.8%, while Barcelona has a win probability of 63.8%. The chance of a draw is 20.4%.

Summary

Our Almeria vs. Barcelona predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert La Liga predictions and the best La Liga bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes La Liga futures, La Liga odds, and the latest La Liga news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365