• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Leicester vs. Aston Villa Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Leicester vs. Aston Villa Premier League game on April 4, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
PREMIER LEAGUE
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
PREMIER LEAGUE
Aston Villa
2
1
Apr 4, 6:45PM King Power Stadium (Leicester, Leicestershire)
Leicester
Apr 4, 6:45PM King Power Stadium (Leicester, Leicestershire)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
LeicesterLEI
Score Summary
Aston VillaVIL
H. Barnes (35')
K. Dewsbury-Hall (70')
O. Watkins (24')
B. Traore (87')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
LEI
0.0%
Draw
0.0%
VIL
100.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
89'
Yellow Card
W. Faes (Leicester) cautioned
87'
Goal scored for Aston Villa by B. Traore
2-1
85'
Substitution
Substitution for Leicester: R. Pereira replaces J. Maddison
85'
Substitution
Substitution for Aston Villa: L. Digne replaces A. Moreno
85'
Substitution
Substitution for Aston Villa: C. Chambers replaces A. Young
85'
Substitution
Substitution for Aston Villa: B. Traore replaces L. Bailey
79'
Substitution
Substitution for Aston Villa: J. Duran replaces J. Ramsey
76'
Substitution
Substitution for Leicester: P. Daka replaces J. Vardy
70'
Red Card
K. Dewsbury-Hall (Leicester) sent off for a second yellow card
64'
Yellow Card
K. Dewsbury-Hall (Leicester) cautioned
54'
Yellow Card
T. Castagne (Leicester) cautioned
35'
Goal scored for Leicester by H. Barnes, assisted by W. Faes
1-1
24'
Goal scored for Aston Villa by O. Watkins, assisted by E. Buendia
1-0
Loading...

Leicester vs. Aston Villa: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Leicester vs. Aston Villa
  • Date: Tuesday, April 4, 2023
  • Time: 2:45 PM ET
  • Venue: King Power Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Leicester +170, Aston Villa +170, Draw +240
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-105/-114)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Leicester: 39.2%
  • Aston Villa: 35.2%
  • Draw: 25.6%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this Premier League game is Leicester 1-1 Aston Villa, which has a correct score probability of 12%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Leicester a win probability of 39.2%, while Aston Villa has a win probability of 35.2%. The chance of a draw is 25.6%.

Summary

Our Leicester vs. Aston Villa predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert Premier League predictions and the best Premier League bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes Premier League futures, Premier League odds, and the latest Premier League news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365