• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Arsenal vs. Wolves Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Arsenal vs. Wolves Premier League game on May 28, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
PREMIER LEAGUE
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
PREMIER LEAGUE
Wolves
0
5
May 28, 3:30PM Emirates Stadium (London)
Arsenal
May 28, 3:30PM Emirates Stadium (London)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
ArsenalARS
Score Summary
WolvesWOL
G. Xhaka (11')
G. Xhaka (14')
B. Saka (27')
G. Jesus (58')
J. Kiwior (78')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
ARS
100.0%
Draw
0.0%
WOL
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
84'
Substitution
Substitution for Wolves: J. Hodge replaces Joao Gomes
80'
Substitution
Substitution for Arsenal: K. Tierney replaces J. Kiwior
80'
Substitution
Substitution for Arsenal: E. Nketiah replaces L. Trossard
78'
Goal scored for Arsenal by J. Kiwior, assisted by E. Smith Rowe
0-5
75'
Substitution
Substitution for Arsenal: F. Vieira replaces G. Xhaka
75'
Substitution
Substitution for Arsenal: E. Smith Rowe replaces M. Odegaard
68'
Substitution
Substitution for Wolves: Toti replaces M. Kilman
68'
Substitution
Substitution for Wolves: B. Traore replaces Hwang Hee-Chan
60'
Substitution
Substitution for Arsenal: R. Nelson replaces B. Saka
58'
Goal scored for Arsenal by G. Jesus, assisted by L. Trossard
0-4
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Wolves: R. Ait Nouri replaces H. Bueno
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Wolves: R. Neves replaces Matheus Nunes
27'
Goal scored for Arsenal by B. Saka, assisted by L. Trossard
0-3
14'
Goal scored for Arsenal by G. Xhaka
0-2
11'
Goal scored for Arsenal by G. Xhaka, assisted by G. Jesus
0-1
Loading...

Arsenal vs. Wolves: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Arsenal vs. Wolves
  • Date: Sunday, May 28, 2023
  • Time: 11:30 AM ET
  • Venue: Emirates Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Arsenal -350, Wolves +900, Draw +550

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Arsenal: 72.3%
  • Wolves: 11.0%
  • Draw: 16.7%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this Premier League game is Arsenal 2-0 Wolves, which has a correct score probability of 12%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Arsenal a win probability of 72.3%, while Wolves has a win probability of 11.0%. The chance of a draw is 16.7%.

Summary

Our Arsenal vs. Wolves predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert Premier League predictions and the best Premier League bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes Premier League futures, Premier League odds, and the latest Premier League news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365