• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Leicester vs. Chelsea Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Leicester vs. Chelsea Premier League game on March 11, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
PREMIER LEAGUE
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
PREMIER LEAGUE
Chelsea
3
1
Mar 11, 3PM King Power Stadium (Leicester, Leicestershire)
Leicester
Mar 11, 3PM King Power Stadium (Leicester, Leicestershire)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
LeicesterLEI
Score Summary
ChelseaCFC
P. Daka (39')
W. Faes (87')
B. Chilwell (11')
K. Havertz (45')
M. Kovacic (78')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
LEI
0.0%
Draw
0.0%
CFC
100.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Substitution
Substitution for Leicester: J. Evans replaces J. Maddison
87'
Red Card
W. Faes (Leicester) sent off for a second yellow card
86'
Substitution
Substitution for Chelsea: B. Badiashile replaces W. Fofana
82'
Substitution
Substitution for Chelsea: C. Chukwuemeka replaces M. Mudryk
78'
Goal scored for Chelsea by M. Kovacic, assisted by M. Mudryk
3-1
76'
Substitution
Substitution for Leicester: J. Vardy replaces K. Iheanacho
75'
VAR: Goal Disallowed - offside
73'
Substitution
Substitution for Chelsea: T. Chalobah replaces R. Loftus-Cheek
73'
Substitution
Substitution for Chelsea: C. Pulisic replaces B. Chilwell
66'
Substitution
Substitution for Leicester: B. Soumare replaces N. Mendy
66'
Substitution
Substitution for Leicester: H. Barnes replaces P. Daka
66'
Substitution
Substitution for Leicester: Tete replaces D. Amartey
51'
Yellow Card
R. Pereira (Leicester) cautioned
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Chelsea: C. Gallagher replaces Joao Felix
45'
Goal scored for Chelsea by K. Havertz, assisted by E. Fernandez
2-1
39'
Goal scored for Leicester by P. Daka, assisted by R. Pereira
1-1
34'
VAR: Goal Disallowed - offside
31'
Yellow Card
M. Cucurella (Chelsea) cautioned
19'
Yellow Card
W. Faes (Leicester) cautioned
13'
Yellow Card
W. Fofana (Chelsea) cautioned
11'
Goal scored for Chelsea by B. Chilwell, assisted by K. Koulibaly
1-0
Loading...

Leicester vs. Chelsea: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Leicester vs. Chelsea
  • Date: Saturday, March 11, 2023
  • Time: 10:00 AM ET
  • Venue: King Power Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Leicester +310, Chelsea -110, Draw +260
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-105/-115)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Leicester: 20.5%
  • Chelsea: 56.0%
  • Draw: 23.5%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this Premier League game is Leicester 0-1 Chelsea, which has a correct score probability of 12%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Leicester a win probability of 20.5%, while Chelsea has a win probability of 56.0%. The chance of a draw is 23.5%.

Summary

Our Leicester vs. Chelsea predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert Premier League predictions and the best Premier League bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes Premier League futures, Premier League odds, and the latest Premier League news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365