• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Chelsea vs. Leeds Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Chelsea vs. Leeds Premier League game on March 4, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
PREMIER LEAGUE
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
PREMIER LEAGUE
Leeds
0
1
Mar 4, 3PM Stamford Bridge (London)
Chelsea
Mar 4, 3PM Stamford Bridge (London)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
ChelseaCFC
Score Summary
LeedsLU
W. Fofana (53')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
CFC
100.0%
Draw
0.0%
LU
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Yellow Card
C. Gallagher (Chelsea) cautioned
84'
Substitution
Substitution for Chelsea: N. Madueke replaces E. Fernandez
84'
Substitution
Substitution for Chelsea: T. Chalobah replaces R. Loftus-Cheek
80'
Substitution
Substitution for Leeds: S. Greenwood replaces J. Harrison
75'
Substitution
Substitution for Chelsea: C. Chukwuemeka replaces M. Kovacic
68'
Substitution
Substitution for Chelsea: C. Gallagher replaces Joao Felix
68'
Substitution
Substitution for Chelsea: D. Zakaria replaces R. Sterling
68'
Substitution
Substitution for Leeds: W. Gnonto replaces G. Rutter
68'
Substitution
Substitution for Leeds: M. Joseph replaces B. Aaronson
53'
Goal scored for Chelsea by W. Fofana, assisted by B. Chilwell
0-1
35'
Yellow Card
W. Fofana (Chelsea) cautioned
Loading...

Chelsea vs. Leeds: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Chelsea vs. Leeds
  • Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
  • Time: 10:00 AM ET
  • Venue: Stamford Bridge

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Chelsea -180, Leeds +550, Draw +300
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-112/-108)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Chelsea: 65.6%
  • Leeds: 13.7%
  • Draw: 20.7%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this Premier League game is Chelsea 1-0 Leeds, which has a correct score probability of 13%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Chelsea a win probability of 65.6%, while Leeds has a win probability of 13.7%. The chance of a draw is 20.7%.

Summary

Our Chelsea vs. Leeds predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert Premier League predictions and the best Premier League bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes Premier League futures, Premier League odds, and the latest Premier League news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365