• NHL
  • MLS
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Manchester United vs. Nottingham Forest Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Manchester United vs. Nottingham Forest Premier League game on December 27, 2022 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Detailed Breakdown: Manchester United vs. Nottingham Forest

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Manchester United vs. Nottingham Forest
  • Date: Tuesday, December 27, 2022
  • Time: 3:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Old Trafford

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Manchester United -290, Nottingham Forest +800, Draw +475

Win Probabilities

  • Manchester United: 69.5%
  • Nottingham Forest: 11.8%
  • Draw: 18.7%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this Premier League game is Manchester United 2-0 Nottingham Forest, which has a correct score probability of 13%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Top Betting Picks for Manchester United vs. Nottingham Forest

We've aligned our data-driven forecasts with the best available betting lines to identify high-value bets:

  • Best Moneyline Bet: Nottingham Forest @ +800 via BetMGM (12% probability)

Our approach occasionally uncovers the less-favored option or team that offers a betting edge, which is crucial for long-term betting success.

Comprehensive Analysis of Manchester United vs. Nottingham Forest Picks

Our specialized model for Premier League games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where odds favor the informed bettor.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Manchester United vs. Nottingham Forest match.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Manchester United vs. Nottingham Forest game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for Premier League betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our Manchester United vs. Nottingham Forest predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Live Updates: Manchester United vs. Nottingham Forest Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on December 27, 2022, directly from Old Trafford.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Manchester United a win probability of 69.5%, while Nottingham Forest has a win probability of 11.8%. The chance of a draw is 18.7%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.


Our Manchester United vs. Nottingham Forest predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert Premier League predictions and the best Premier League bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes Premier League futures, Premier League odds, and the latest Premier League news.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Our partners