• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

East Carolina vs. Temple Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the East Carolina vs. Temple NCAAF game on November 26, 2022. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE FOOTBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE FOOTBALL
East Carolina
49
46
Nov 26, 6PM Lincoln Financial Field
Temple
Nov 26, 6PM Lincoln Financial Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
East CarolinaECU
Win %
100%
0%
TempleTEM
Win Probability
TEAM1234T
East Carolina
72114749
Temple
32115746
102030405040302010102030405040302010
Temple
East Carolina
2nd and 11 at the TEM 31
Last Play
H.Ahlers kneels at the TEM 31.
Loading...

East Carolina vs. Temple: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: East Carolina vs. Temple
  • Date: Saturday, November 26, 2022
  • Time: 1:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Lincoln Financial Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: East Carolina favored at -9.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 52
  • Moneyline Odds: East Carolina -345, Temple +310

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • East Carolina: 74%
  • Temple: 26%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college football matchup is East Carolina 30-21 Temple.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives East Carolina a win probability of 74%, while Temple has a win probability of 26%.

Summary

According to our analysis, East Carolina is more likely to beat Temple in CFB action at Lincoln Financial Field on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our East Carolina vs. Temple predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college football predictions and the best college football bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college football player props and college football futures, as well as constantly updated college football odds and the latest college football news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365