• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Oklahoma State vs. Notre Dame Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Oklahoma State vs. Notre Dame NCAAF game on January 1, 2022. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE FOOTBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE FOOTBALL
Oklahoma State
37
35
Jan 1, 6PM State Farm Stadium
Notre Dame
Jan 1, 6PM State Farm Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Oklahoma StateOKS
Win %
100%
0%
Notre DameND
Win Probability
TEAM1234T
Oklahoma State
7717637
Notre Dame
14140735
102030405040302010102030405040302010
Notre Dame
Oklahoma State
3rd and 15 at the ND 50
Last Play
S.Sanders kneels at the ND 50.
Loading...

Oklahoma State vs. Notre Dame: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Oklahoma State vs. Notre Dame
  • Date: Saturday, January 1, 2022
  • Time: 1:00 PM ET
  • Venue: State Farm Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Notre Dame favored at -2.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 45.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Oklahoma State +115, Notre Dame -124

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Oklahoma State: 43%
  • Notre Dame: 57%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college football matchup is Oklahoma State 22-25 Notre Dame.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Oklahoma State a win probability of 43%, while Notre Dame has a win probability of 57%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Notre Dame is more likely to beat Oklahoma State in CFB action at State Farm Stadium on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Oklahoma State vs. Notre Dame predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college football predictions and the best college football bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college football player props and college football futures, as well as constantly updated college football odds and the latest college football news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365