• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Ohio State vs. Michigan Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Ohio State vs. Michigan NCAAF game on November 27, 2021. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE FOOTBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE FOOTBALL
Ohio State
27
42
Nov 27, 5PM Michigan Stadium
Michigan
Nov 27, 5PM Michigan Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Ohio StateOSU
Win %
0%
100%
MichiganMICH
Win Probability
TEAM1234T
Ohio State
31001427
Michigan
77141442
102030405040302010102030405040302010
Michigan
Ohio State
3rd and 12 at the OSU 47
Last Play
C.McNamara kneels at the OSU 47.
Loading...

Ohio State vs. Michigan: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Ohio State vs. Michigan
  • Date: Saturday, November 27, 2021
  • Time: 12:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Michigan Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Ohio State favored at -7.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 63.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Ohio State -265, Michigan +215

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Ohio State: 65%
  • Michigan: 35%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college football matchup is Ohio State 36-29 Michigan.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Ohio State a win probability of 65%, while Michigan has a win probability of 35%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Ohio State is more likely to beat Michigan in CFB action at Michigan Stadium on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Ohio State vs. Michigan predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college football predictions and the best college football bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college football player props and college football futures, as well as constantly updated college football odds and the latest college football news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365