• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Navy vs. Army Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Navy vs. Army NCAAF game on December 12, 2020. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Loading...

Detailed Breakdown: Navy vs. Army

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Navy vs. Army
  • Date: Saturday, December 12, 2020
  • Time: 3:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Michie Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Army favored at -7.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 37.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Navy +250, Army -312

Win Probabilities

  • Navy: 31%
  • Army: 69%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college football matchup is Navy 16-21 Army.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Comprehensive Analysis of Navy vs. Army

Our specialized model for NCAAF games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where the odds favor the bettors.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Navy vs. Army matchup.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Navy vs. Army game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for NCAAF betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Live Updates: Navy vs. Army Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on December 12, 2020, directly from Michie Stadium.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Navy a win probability of 31%, while Army has a win probability of 69%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Conclusion

Our Navy vs. Army predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college football predictions and the best college football bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college football player props and college football futures, as well as constantly updated college football odds and the latest college football news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365