• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Southeastern Louisiana vs. New Orleans Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Southeastern Louisiana vs. New Orleans NCAAB game on January 28, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Southeastern Louisiana SELA
Predicted score
78
:
76
Jan 28, 10PM Lakefront Arena
New Orleans UNO
Jan 28, 10PM Lakefront Arena
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Pre-Game Probabilities Last Updated: 10:23PM, Jan 28
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Southeastern Louisiana
New Orleans +3.5
Spread
46%
54%
New Orleans
Southeastern Louisiana SELA
New Orleans +3.5
Spread
46%
54%
New Orleans UNO

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Southeastern Louisiana vs. New Orleans: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Southeastern Louisiana vs. New Orleans
  • Date: Saturday, January 28, 2023
  • Time: 5:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Lakefront Arena

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Southeastern Louisiana favored at -3.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 154.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Southeastern Louisiana -145, New Orleans +132

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Southeastern Louisiana: 57%
  • New Orleans: 43%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Southeastern Louisiana 78-76 New Orleans.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Southeastern Louisiana a win probability of 57%, while New Orleans has a win probability of 43%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Southeastern Louisiana is more likely to beat New Orleans in CBB action at Lakefront Arena on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Southeastern Louisiana vs. New Orleans predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365