• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Florida Gulf Coast vs. Liberty Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Florida Gulf Coast vs. Liberty NCAAB game on January 28, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Florida Gulf Coast FGCU
Predicted score
59
:
72
Jan 29, 12AM Liberty Arena
Liberty LIB
Jan 29, 12AM Liberty Arena
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Pre-Game Probabilities Last Updated: 11:22PM, Jan 28
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Florida Gulf Coast
Florida Gulf Coast +13.5
Spread
51%
49%
Liberty
Florida Gulf Coast FGCU
Florida Gulf Coast +13.5
Spread
51%
49%
Liberty LIB

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Florida Gulf Coast vs. Liberty: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Florida Gulf Coast vs. Liberty
  • Date: Saturday, January 28, 2023
  • Time: 7:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Liberty Arena

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Liberty favored at -13.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 130.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Florida Gulf Coast +725, Liberty -1050

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Florida Gulf Coast: 11%
  • Liberty: 89%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Florida Gulf Coast 59-72 Liberty.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Florida Gulf Coast a win probability of 11%, while Liberty has a win probability of 89%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Liberty is more likely to beat Florida Gulf Coast in CBB action at Liberty Arena on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Florida Gulf Coast vs. Liberty predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365