• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Old Dominion vs. Coastal Carolina Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Old Dominion vs. Coastal Carolina NCAAB game on January 28, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Old Dominion ODU
Predicted score
70
:
69
Jan 28, 9PM HTC Center
Coastal Carolina CCAR
Jan 28, 9PM HTC Center
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Pre-Game Probabilities Last Updated: 8:23PM, Jan 28
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Old Dominion
Coastal Carolina +1.5
Spread
49%
51%
Coastal Carolina
Old Dominion ODU
Coastal Carolina +1.5
Spread
49%
51%
Coastal Carolina CCAR

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Old Dominion vs. Coastal Carolina: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Old Dominion vs. Coastal Carolina
  • Date: Saturday, January 28, 2023
  • Time: 4:00 PM ET
  • Venue: HTC Center

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Old Dominion favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 139.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Old Dominion -115, Coastal Carolina +104

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Old Dominion: 53%
  • Coastal Carolina: 47%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Old Dominion 70-69 Coastal Carolina.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Old Dominion a win probability of 53%, while Coastal Carolina has a win probability of 47%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Old Dominion is more likely to beat Coastal Carolina in CBB action at HTC Center on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Old Dominion vs. Coastal Carolina predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365