• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Arizona vs. Washington State Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Arizona vs. Washington State NCAAB game on January 26, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Arizona ARIZ
Predicted score
76
:
71
Jan 27, 4AM Beasley Coliseum
Washington State WSU
Jan 27, 4AM Beasley Coliseum
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Pre-Game Probabilities Last Updated: 3:22AM, Jan 27
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Arizona
Washington State +5.5
Spread
47%
53%
Washington State
Arizona ARIZ
Washington State +5.5
Spread
47%
53%
Washington State WSU

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Arizona vs. Washington State: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Arizona vs. Washington State
  • Date: Thursday, January 26, 2023
  • Time: 11:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Beasley Coliseum

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Arizona favored at -5.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 144.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Arizona -200, Washington State +185

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Arizona: 66%
  • Washington State: 34%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Arizona 76-71 Washington State.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Arizona a win probability of 66%, while Washington State has a win probability of 34%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Arizona is more likely to beat Washington State in CBB action at Beasley Coliseum on Friday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Arizona vs. Washington State predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365