• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Middle Tennessee vs. Florida Atlantic Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Middle Tennessee vs. Florida Atlantic NCAAB game on January 26, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Middle Tennessee MTU
Predicted score
63
:
73
Jan 27, 12AM FAU Arena
Florida Atlantic FAU
Jan 27, 12AM FAU Arena
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Pre-Game Probabilities Last Updated: 8:22PM, Jan 26
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Middle Tennessee
Florida Atlantic -8.5
Spread
47%
53%
Florida Atlantic
Middle Tennessee MTU
Florida Atlantic -8.5
Spread
47%
53%
Florida Atlantic FAU

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Middle Tennessee vs. Florida Atlantic: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Middle Tennessee vs. Florida Atlantic
  • Date: Thursday, January 26, 2023
  • Time: 7:00 PM ET
  • Venue: FAU Arena

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Florida Atlantic favored at -8.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 135.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Middle Tennessee +340, Florida Atlantic -410

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Middle Tennessee: 20%
  • Florida Atlantic: 80%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Middle Tennessee 63-73 Florida Atlantic.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Middle Tennessee a win probability of 20%, while Florida Atlantic has a win probability of 80%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Florida Atlantic is more likely to beat Middle Tennessee in CBB action at FAU Arena on Friday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Middle Tennessee vs. Florida Atlantic predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365