• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Oklahoma State vs. Kansas Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Oklahoma State vs. Kansas NCAAB game on December 31, 2022. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Loading...

Detailed Breakdown: Oklahoma State vs. Kansas

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Oklahoma State vs. Kansas
  • Date: Saturday, December 31, 2022
  • Time: 2:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Allen Fieldhouse

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Kansas favored at -10.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 138.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Oklahoma State +420, Kansas -540

Win Probabilities

  • Oklahoma State: 18%
  • Kansas: 82%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Oklahoma State 65-74 Kansas.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Comprehensive Analysis of Oklahoma State vs. Kansas

Our specialized model for NCAAB games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where the odds favor the bettors.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Oklahoma State vs. Kansas matchup.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Oklahoma State vs. Kansas game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for NCAAB betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Live Updates: Oklahoma State vs. Kansas Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on December 31, 2022, directly from Allen Fieldhouse.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Oklahoma State a win probability of 18%, while Kansas has a win probability of 82%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Conclusion

Our Oklahoma State vs. Kansas predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365