• NHL
  • MLS
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Wright State vs. Northern Kentucky Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Wright State vs. Northern Kentucky NCAAB game on December 29, 2022. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.


Detailed Breakdown: Wright State vs. Northern Kentucky

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Wright State vs. Northern Kentucky
  • Date: Thursday, December 29, 2022
  • Time: 7:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Truist Arena

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Northern Kentucky favored at -2.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 134.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Wright State +130, Northern Kentucky -145

Win Probabilities

  • Wright State: 42%
  • Northern Kentucky: 58%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Wright State 66-69 Northern Kentucky.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Top Betting Picks for Wright State vs. Northern Kentucky

We've aligned our data-driven forecasts with the best available betting lines to identify high-value bets:

  • Best Spread Bet: Wright State +2.5 @ -104 via FanDuel (51% probability)
  • Best Moneyline Bet: Northern Kentucky @ -145 via BetMGM (58% probability)
  • Best Total Bet: Over 134.5 @ -110 via BetMGM (52% probability)

Our approach occasionally uncovers the less-favored option or team that offers a betting edge, which is crucial for long-term betting success.

Comprehensive Analysis of Wright State vs. Northern Kentucky

Our specialized model for NCAAB games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where the odds favor the bettors.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Wright State vs. Northern Kentucky matchup.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Wright State vs. Northern Kentucky game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for NCAAB betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Our Spread Pick for Wright State vs. Northern Kentucky

Our innovative system, based on thousands of simulations, suggests a statistical edge with our pick against the spread: Wright State +2.5 @ -104 via FanDuel (51% probability).

Live Updates: Wright State vs. Northern Kentucky Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on December 29, 2022, directly from Truist Arena.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Wright State a win probability of 42%, while Northern Kentucky has a win probability of 58%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.


Our Wright State vs. Northern Kentucky predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Our partners