• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Michigan vs. North Carolina Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Michigan vs. North Carolina NCAAB game on December 21, 2022. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Michigan MICH
76
80
Dec 22, 12AM Spectrum Center
North Carolina UNC
Dec 22, 12AM Spectrum Center
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12T
MICH
34 42 76
UNC
41 39 80
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
MichiganMICH
Win %
0%
100%
North CarolinaUNC
Win Probability
Loading...

Michigan vs. North Carolina: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Michigan vs. North Carolina
  • Date: Wednesday, December 21, 2022
  • Time: 7:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Spectrum Center

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: North Carolina favored at -5.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 153.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Michigan +190, North Carolina -220

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Michigan: 33%
  • North Carolina: 67%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Michigan 75-80 North Carolina.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Michigan a win probability of 33%, while North Carolina has a win probability of 67%.

Summary

According to our analysis, North Carolina is more likely to beat Michigan in CBB action at Spectrum Center on Thursday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Michigan vs. North Carolina predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365