Middle Tennessee vs. UTEP Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Middle Tennessee vs. UTEP NCAAB game on March 4, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Middle Tennessee MTU
65
77
Mar 4, 7PM Don Haskins Center
UTEP UTEP
Mar 4, 7PM Don Haskins Center
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12T
MTU
32 33 65
UTEP
39 38 77
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Middle TennesseeMTU
Win %
0%
100%
UTEPUTEP
Win Probability
Loading...

Middle Tennessee vs. UTEP: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Middle Tennessee vs. UTEP
  • Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
  • Time: 2:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Don Haskins Center

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: UTEP favored at -9.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 125.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Middle Tennessee +2000, UTEP -105

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Middle Tennessee: 51%
  • UTEP: 49%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Middle Tennessee 68-67 UTEP.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Middle Tennessee a win probability of 51%, while UTEP has a win probability of 49%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Middle Tennessee is more likely to beat UTEP in CBB action at Don Haskins Center on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Middle Tennessee vs. UTEP predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365