Cal State Bakersfield vs. UC Irvine Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Cal State Bakersfield vs. UC Irvine NCAAB game on March 4, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Cal State Bakersfield CSB
44
52
Mar 5, 2AM Bren Events Center
UC Irvine UCI
Mar 5, 2AM Bren Events Center
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12T
CSB
18 26 44
UCI
29 23 52
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Cal State BakersfieldCSB
Win %
0%
100%
UC IrvineUCI
Win Probability
Loading...

Cal State Bakersfield vs. UC Irvine: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Cal State Bakersfield vs. UC Irvine
  • Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
  • Time: 9:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Bren Events Center

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: UC Irvine favored at -9.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 103.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Cal State Bakersfield +2000, UC Irvine -3000

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Cal State Bakersfield: 8%
  • UC Irvine: 92%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Cal State Bakersfield 59-75 UC Irvine.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Cal State Bakersfield a win probability of 8%, while UC Irvine has a win probability of 92%.

Summary

According to our analysis, UC Irvine is more likely to beat Cal State Bakersfield in CBB action at Bren Events Center on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Cal State Bakersfield vs. UC Irvine predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365