Long Beach State vs. UC Davis Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Long Beach State vs. UC Davis NCAAB game on March 4, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Long Beach State LBSU
92
93
Mar 4, 9PM University Credit Union Center
UC Davis UCD
Mar 4, 9PM University Credit Union Center
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12OTT
LBSU
29 44 1992
UCD
39 34 2093
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Long Beach StateLBSU
Win %
0%
100%
UC DavisUCD
Win Probability
Loading...

Long Beach State vs. UC Davis: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Long Beach State vs. UC Davis
  • Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
  • Time: 4:00 PM ET
  • Venue: University Credit Union Center

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Long Beach State favored at -3.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 125.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Long Beach State +200, UC Davis +180

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Long Beach State: 42%
  • UC Davis: 58%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Long Beach State 77-79 UC Davis.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Long Beach State a win probability of 42%, while UC Davis has a win probability of 58%.

Summary

According to our analysis, UC Davis is more likely to beat Long Beach State in CBB action at University Credit Union Center on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Long Beach State vs. UC Davis predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365