Wyoming vs. San Diego State Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Wyoming vs. San Diego State NCAAB game on March 4, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Wyoming WYO
50
67
Mar 5, 3AM Viejas Arena at Aztec Bowl
San Diego State SDSU
Mar 5, 3AM Viejas Arena at Aztec Bowl
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12T
WYO
22 28 50
SDSU
34 33 67
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
WyomingWYO
Win %
0%
100%
San Diego StateSDSU
Win Probability
Loading...

Wyoming vs. San Diego State: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Wyoming vs. San Diego State
  • Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
  • Time: 10:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Viejas Arena at Aztec Bowl

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: San Diego State favored at -15.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 123.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Wyoming +4000, San Diego State -1200

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Wyoming: 10%
  • San Diego State: 90%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Wyoming 61-74 San Diego State.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Wyoming a win probability of 10%, while San Diego State has a win probability of 90%.

Summary

According to our analysis, San Diego State is more likely to beat Wyoming in CBB action at Viejas Arena at Aztec Bowl on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Wyoming vs. San Diego State predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365