Texas Southern vs. Prairie View A&M Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Texas Southern vs. Prairie View A&M NCAAB game on March 4, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Add this game to My Favorites
Add this game to My Favorites
Texas Southern TXSO
Mar 4, 9PM William J. Nicks Building
Prairie View A&M PV
Mar 4, 9PM William J. Nicks Building
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
34 40 74
40 38 78
Live Probabilities
Over / Under
Texas SouthernTXSO
Win %
Prairie View A&MPV
Win Probability

Texas Southern vs. Prairie View A&M: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Texas Southern vs. Prairie View A&M
  • Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
  • Time: 4:00 PM ET
  • Venue: William J. Nicks Building

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Prairie View A&M favored at -2.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 128.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Texas Southern +380, Prairie View A&M -175

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Texas Southern: 35%
  • Prairie View A&M: 65%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Texas Southern 66-72 Prairie View A&M.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Texas Southern a win probability of 35%, while Prairie View A&M has a win probability of 65%.


According to our analysis, Prairie View A&M is more likely to beat Texas Southern in CBB action at William J. Nicks Building on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Texas Southern vs. Prairie View A&M predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners