Seton Hall vs. Providence Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Seton Hall vs. Providence NCAAB game on March 4, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Seton Hall HALL
82
58
Mar 4, 5PM Amica Mutual Pavilion
Providence PROV
Mar 4, 5PM Amica Mutual Pavilion
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12T
HALL
44 38 82
PROV
25 33 58
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Seton HallHALL
Win %
100%
0%
ProvidencePROV
Win Probability
Loading...

Seton Hall vs. Providence: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Seton Hall vs. Providence
  • Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
  • Time: 12:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Amica Mutual Pavilion

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Seton Hall favored at -30.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 138.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Seton Hall -4000, Providence +4000

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Seton Hall: 25%
  • Providence: 75%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Seton Hall 65-72 Providence.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Seton Hall a win probability of 25%, while Providence has a win probability of 75%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Providence is more likely to beat Seton Hall in CBB action at Amica Mutual Pavilion on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Seton Hall vs. Providence predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365