Virginia Commonwealth vs. George Washington Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Virginia Commonwealth vs. George Washington NCAAB game on March 4, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Add this game to My Favorites
Add this game to My Favorites
Virginia Commonwealth VCU
Mar 4, 9:30PM Charles E. Smith Athletic Center
George Washington GW
Mar 4, 9:30PM Charles E. Smith Athletic Center
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
35 39 74
32 36 68
Live Probabilities
Over / Under
Virginia CommonwealthVCU
Win %
George WashingtonGW
Win Probability

Virginia Commonwealth vs. George Washington: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Virginia Commonwealth vs. George Washington
  • Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
  • Time: 4:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Charles E. Smith Athletic Center

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Virginia Commonwealth favored at -16.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 142.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Virginia Commonwealth -275, George Washington +1100

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Virginia Commonwealth: 71%
  • George Washington: 29%'s predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Virginia Commonwealth 76-70 George Washington.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Virginia Commonwealth a win probability of 71%, while George Washington has a win probability of 29%.


According to our analysis, Virginia Commonwealth is more likely to beat George Washington in CBB action at Charles E. Smith Athletic Center on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Virginia Commonwealth vs. George Washington predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners