Chicago State vs. Fresno State Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Chicago State vs. Fresno State NCAAB game on March 4, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Add this game to My Favorites
Add this game to My Favorites
Chicago State CHS
Mar 5, 12AM Save Mart Center
Fresno State FRES
Mar 5, 12AM Save Mart Center
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
38 31 72
51 57 108
Live Probabilities
Over / Under
Chicago StateCHS
Win %
Fresno StateFRES
Win Probability

Chicago State vs. Fresno State: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Chicago State vs. Fresno State
  • Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
  • Time: 7:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Save Mart Center

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Fresno State favored at -40.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 122.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Chicago State +4000, Fresno State -800

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Chicago State: 14%
  • Fresno State: 86%'s predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Chicago State 61-72 Fresno State.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Chicago State a win probability of 14%, while Fresno State has a win probability of 86%.


According to our analysis, Fresno State is more likely to beat Chicago State in CBB action at Save Mart Center on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Chicago State vs. Fresno State predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners