Northeastern vs. Delaware Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Northeastern vs. Delaware NCAAB game on March 4, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Northeastern NE
74
77
Mar 5, 1:30AM St. Elizabeths East Entertainment and Sports Arena
Delaware DEL
Mar 5, 1:30AM St. Elizabeths East Entertainment and Sports Arena
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12OTT
NE
37 35 274
DEL
38 34 577
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
NortheasternNE
Win %
0%
100%
DelawareDEL
Win Probability
Loading...

Northeastern vs. Delaware: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Northeastern vs. Delaware
  • Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
  • Time: 8:30 PM ET
  • Venue: St. Elizabeths East Entertainment and Sports Arena

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Northeastern favored at -0.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 155.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Northeastern +400, Delaware -106

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Northeastern: 29%
  • Delaware: 71%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Northeastern 64-71 Delaware.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Northeastern a win probability of 29%, while Delaware has a win probability of 71%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Delaware is more likely to beat Northeastern in CBB action at St. Elizabeths East Entertainment and Sports Arena on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Northeastern vs. Delaware predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365