• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Iowa State vs. Baylor Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Iowa State vs. Baylor NCAAB game on March 4, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Iowa State ISU
73
58
Mar 4, 5PM Ferrell Center
Baylor BAY
Mar 4, 5PM Ferrell Center
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12T
ISU
33 40 73
BAY
22 36 58
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Iowa StateISU
Win %
100%
0%
BaylorBAY
Win Probability
Loading...

Iowa State vs. Baylor: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Iowa State vs. Baylor
  • Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
  • Time: 12:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Ferrell Center

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Iowa State favored at -16.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 127.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Iowa State +270, Baylor +4000

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Iowa State: 24%
  • Baylor: 76%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Iowa State 63-71 Baylor.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Iowa State a win probability of 24%, while Baylor has a win probability of 76%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Baylor is more likely to beat Iowa State in CBB action at Ferrell Center on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Iowa State vs. Baylor predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365