Kentucky vs. Arkansas Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Kentucky vs. Arkansas NCAAB game on March 4, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Kentucky UK
88
79
Mar 4, 7PM Bud Walton Arena
Arkansas ARK
Mar 4, 7PM Bud Walton Arena
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12T
UK
40 48 88
ARK
36 43 79
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
KentuckyUK
Win %
100%
0%
ArkansasARK
Win Probability
Loading...

Kentucky vs. Arkansas: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Kentucky vs. Arkansas
  • Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
  • Time: 2:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Bud Walton Arena

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Kentucky favored at -13.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 155.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Kentucky +180, Arkansas +4000

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Kentucky: 34%
  • Arkansas: 66%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Kentucky 69-73 Arkansas.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Kentucky a win probability of 34%, while Arkansas has a win probability of 66%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Arkansas is more likely to beat Kentucky in CBB action at Bud Walton Arena on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Kentucky vs. Arkansas predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365