Winthrop vs. Radford Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Winthrop vs. Radford NCAAB game on March 3, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Winthrop WIN
69
78
Mar 4, 1:30AM Bojangles' Coliseum
Radford RAD
Mar 4, 1:30AM Bojangles' Coliseum
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12T
WIN
29 40 69
RAD
41 37 78
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
WinthropWIN
Win %
0%
100%
RadfordRAD
Win Probability
Loading...

Winthrop vs. Radford: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Winthrop vs. Radford
  • Date: Friday, March 3, 2023
  • Time: 8:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Bojangles' Coliseum

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Radford favored at -13.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 150.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Winthrop +4000, Radford -155

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Winthrop: 40%
  • Radford: 60%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Winthrop 69-73 Radford.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Winthrop a win probability of 40%, while Radford has a win probability of 60%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Radford is more likely to beat Winthrop in CBB action at Bojangles' Coliseum on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Winthrop vs. Radford predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365