Washington State vs. Washington Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Washington State vs. Washington NCAAB game on March 2, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Add this game to My Favorites
Add this game to My Favorites
Washington State WSU
Mar 3, 4AM Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion
Washington WASH
Mar 3, 4AM Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
42 51 93
37 47 84
Live Probabilities
Over / Under
Washington StateWSU
Win %
Win Probability

Washington State vs. Washington: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Washington State vs. Washington
  • Date: Thursday, March 2, 2023
  • Time: 11:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Washington State favored at -11.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 172.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Washington State +100, Washington +1100

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Washington State: 51%
  • Washington: 49%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Washington State 68-67 Washington.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Washington State a win probability of 51%, while Washington has a win probability of 49%.


According to our analysis, Washington State is more likely to beat Washington in CBB action at Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion on Friday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Washington State vs. Washington predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners