Illinois State vs. Northern Iowa Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Illinois State vs. Northern Iowa NCAAB game on March 2, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Illinois State ILST
62
75
Mar 2, 6PM Enterprise Center
Northern Iowa UNI
Mar 2, 6PM Enterprise Center
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12T
ILST
28 34 62
UNI
44 31 75
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Illinois StateILST
Win %
0%
100%
Northern IowaUNI
Win Probability
Loading...

Illinois State vs. Northern Iowa: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Illinois State vs. Northern Iowa
  • Date: Thursday, March 2, 2023
  • Time: 1:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Enterprise Center

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Northern Iowa favored at -6.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 137.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Illinois State +600, Northern Iowa -172

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Illinois State: 37%
  • Northern Iowa: 63%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Illinois State 65-68 Northern Iowa.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Illinois State a win probability of 37%, while Northern Iowa has a win probability of 63%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Northern Iowa is more likely to beat Illinois State in CBB action at Enterprise Center on Thursday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Illinois State vs. Northern Iowa predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365