Southeast Missouri State vs. Tennessee State Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Southeast Missouri State vs. Tennessee State NCAAB game on March 2, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Add this game to My Favorites
Add this game to My Favorites
Southeast Missouri State SEMO
Mar 3, 12:30AM Ford Center
Tennessee State TNST
Mar 3, 12:30AM Ford Center
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
35 56 91
31 52 83
Live Probabilities
Over / Under
Southeast Missouri StateSEMO
Win %
Tennessee StateTNST
Win Probability

Southeast Missouri State vs. Tennessee State: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Southeast Missouri State vs. Tennessee State
  • Date: Thursday, March 2, 2023
  • Time: 7:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Ford Center

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Southeast Missouri State favored at -8.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 157.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Southeast Missouri State -110, Tennessee State +650

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Southeast Missouri State: 51%
  • Tennessee State: 49%'s predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Southeast Missouri State 78-79 Tennessee State.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Southeast Missouri State a win probability of 51%, while Tennessee State has a win probability of 49%.


According to our analysis, Southeast Missouri State is more likely to beat Tennessee State in CBB action at Ford Center on Friday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Southeast Missouri State vs. Tennessee State predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners