• NBA
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

North Carolina Central vs. South Carolina State Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the North Carolina Central vs. South Carolina State NCAAB game on March 2, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Loading...

Detailed Breakdown: North Carolina Central vs. South Carolina State

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: North Carolina Central vs. South Carolina State
  • Date: Thursday, March 2, 2023
  • Time: 7:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Smith-Hammond-Middleton Memorial Center

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: North Carolina Central favored at -7.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 135.5
  • Moneyline Odds: North Carolina Central -300, South Carolina State +870

Win Probabilities

  • North Carolina Central: 72%
  • South Carolina State: 28%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is North Carolina Central 77-71 South Carolina State.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Top Betting Picks for North Carolina Central vs. South Carolina State

We've aligned our data-driven forecasts with the best available betting lines to identify high-value bets:

  • Best Spread Bet: South Carolina State +7.5 @ -110 via BetMGM (58% probability)
  • Best Moneyline Bet: South Carolina State @ +870 via FanDuel (28% probability)
  • Best Total Bet: Under 135.5 @ +105 via DraftKings (63% probability)

Our approach occasionally uncovers the less-favored option or team that offers a betting edge, which is crucial for long-term betting success.

Comprehensive Analysis of North Carolina Central vs. South Carolina State

Our specialized model for NCAAB games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where the odds favor the bettors.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the North Carolina Central vs. South Carolina State matchup.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the North Carolina Central vs. South Carolina State game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for NCAAB betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Our Spread Pick for North Carolina Central vs. South Carolina State

Our innovative system, based on thousands of simulations, suggests a statistical edge with our pick against the spread: South Carolina State +7.5 @ -110 via BetMGM (58% probability).

Live Updates: North Carolina Central vs. South Carolina State Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on March 2, 2023, directly from Smith-Hammond-Middleton Memorial Center.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives North Carolina Central a win probability of 72%, while South Carolina State has a win probability of 28%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Conclusion

Our North Carolina Central vs. South Carolina State predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365