• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Oakland vs. Northern Kentucky Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Oakland vs. Northern Kentucky NCAAB game on March 2, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Oakland OAK
74
81
Mar 3, 12AM Truist Arena
Northern Kentucky NKU
Mar 3, 12AM Truist Arena
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12T
OAK
32 42 74
NKU
41 40 81
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
OaklandOAK
Win %
0%
100%
Northern KentuckyNKU
Win Probability
Loading...

Oakland vs. Northern Kentucky: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Oakland vs. Northern Kentucky
  • Date: Thursday, March 2, 2023
  • Time: 7:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Truist Arena

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Northern Kentucky favored at -8.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 126.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Oakland +2500, Northern Kentucky -300

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Oakland: 29%
  • Northern Kentucky: 71%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Oakland 65-70 Northern Kentucky.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Oakland a win probability of 29%, while Northern Kentucky has a win probability of 71%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Northern Kentucky is more likely to beat Oakland in CBB action at Truist Arena on Friday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Oakland vs. Northern Kentucky predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365