Louisiana-Monroe vs. Georgia Southern Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Louisiana-Monroe vs. Georgia Southern NCAAB game on March 2, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Louisiana-Monroe ULM
57
66
Mar 3, 1:30AM Pensacola Bay Center
Georgia Southern GASO
Mar 3, 1:30AM Pensacola Bay Center
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12T
ULM
29 28 57
GASO
30 36 66
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Louisiana-MonroeULM
Win %
0%
100%
Georgia SouthernGASO
Win Probability
Loading...

Louisiana-Monroe vs. Georgia Southern: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Louisiana-Monroe vs. Georgia Southern
  • Date: Thursday, March 2, 2023
  • Time: 8:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Pensacola Bay Center

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Georgia Southern favored at -4.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 130.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Louisiana-Monroe +205, Georgia Southern -210

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Louisiana-Monroe: 32%
  • Georgia Southern: 68%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Louisiana-Monroe 62-69 Georgia Southern.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Louisiana-Monroe a win probability of 32%, while Georgia Southern has a win probability of 68%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Georgia Southern is more likely to beat Louisiana-Monroe in CBB action at Pensacola Bay Center on Friday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Louisiana-Monroe vs. Georgia Southern predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365