Texas vs. TCU Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Texas vs. TCU NCAAB game on March 1, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Texas TEX
73
75
Mar 2, 2AM Schollmaier Arena
TCU TCU
Mar 2, 2AM Schollmaier Arena
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12T
TEX
32 41 73
TCU
44 31 75
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
TexasTEX
Win %
0%
100%
TCUTCU
Win Probability
Loading...

Texas vs. TCU: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Texas vs. TCU
  • Date: Wednesday, March 1, 2023
  • Time: 9:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Schollmaier Arena

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: TCU favored at -5.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 145.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Texas +3500, TCU -165

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Texas: 39%
  • TCU: 61%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Texas 73-76 TCU.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Texas a win probability of 39%, while TCU has a win probability of 61%.

Summary

According to our analysis, TCU is more likely to beat Texas in CBB action at Schollmaier Arena on Thursday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Texas vs. TCU predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365