Grand Canyon vs. Southern Utah Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Grand Canyon vs. Southern Utah NCAAB game on March 1, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Grand Canyon GC
83
78
Mar 2, 2AM America First Event Center
Southern Utah SUU
Mar 2, 2AM America First Event Center
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12T
GC
35 48 83
SUU
35 43 78
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Grand CanyonGC
Win %
100%
0%
Southern UtahSUU
Win Probability
Loading...

Grand Canyon vs. Southern Utah: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Grand Canyon vs. Southern Utah
  • Date: Wednesday, March 1, 2023
  • Time: 9:00 PM ET
  • Venue: America First Event Center

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Grand Canyon favored at -7.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 156.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Grand Canyon +175, Southern Utah +4000

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Grand Canyon: 33%
  • Southern Utah: 67%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Grand Canyon 71-77 Southern Utah.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Grand Canyon a win probability of 33%, while Southern Utah has a win probability of 67%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Southern Utah is more likely to beat Grand Canyon in CBB action at America First Event Center on Thursday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Grand Canyon vs. Southern Utah predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365