Toledo vs. Central Michigan Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Toledo vs. Central Michigan NCAAB game on February 28, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Toledo TOL
99
65
Mar 1, 12AM McGuirk Arena
Central Michigan CMU
Mar 1, 12AM McGuirk Arena
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12T
TOL
45 50 99
CMU
34 26 65
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
ToledoTOL
Win %
100%
0%
Central MichiganCMU
Win Probability
Loading...

Toledo vs. Central Michigan: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Toledo vs. Central Michigan
  • Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2023
  • Time: 7:00 PM ET
  • Venue: McGuirk Arena

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Toledo favored at -33.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 139.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Toledo -2000, Central Michigan +4000

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Toledo: 90%
  • Central Michigan: 10%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Toledo 80-66 Central Michigan.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Toledo a win probability of 90%, while Central Michigan has a win probability of 10%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Toledo is more likely to beat Central Michigan in CBB action at McGuirk Arena on Wednesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Toledo vs. Central Michigan predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365